Bowdoin Faculty will open its athletic amenities for the spring semester starting on Monday, February 22. The employees has put insurance policies in place that comply with steerage for athletic amenities within the State of Maine and are in keeping with campus insurance policies for indoor actions.
A couple of vital reminders:
- Indoor athletic amenities shall be open when the campus standing is Yellow.
- Indoor athletic amenities will solely be accessible to college students with on campus privileges (the identical applies for our out of doors athletic amenities for college kids) and college and employees included in our COVID testing program.
- Reservations for particular person use of health tools, squash courts, basketball baskets, and swimming, operating/strolling lanes shall be in 45 minute blocks with a 15 minute transition and sanitation interval between every reservation. Please plan to reach not more than 5 minutes earlier than your scheduled time.
- Please current your every day Campus Clear certification to the monitor upon arrival at every of our athletic amenities.
- As is the case for all campus buildings, masks shall be required always in our athletic amenities. The lone exception to this coverage happens when individuals are swimming in Greason Pool. Please regulate the depth of your exercise accordingly.
- We are going to initially open a number of of our amenities on a restricted foundation and can consider use demand, compliance with our protocols and our capability to observe extra hours of operation when figuring out if extra capability shall be added (or diminished) sooner or later.
- Please make the most of the sanitizing wipe stations positioned in every of our amenities earlier than and after your exercise.
- Please direct any suggestions or questions on the usage of our amenities to Head Coach of Power and Conditioning Neil Willey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Earlier than heading off to exercise at one among our amenities, please go to our Protocols for Athletic Facilities web site the place you will see a brief, “What to Anticipate” stroll via video that’s narrated by our employees liable for every facility. This web site additionally has the hours of operation for every of our athletic amenities.
To order health tools on the Buck Heart or Farley Area Home, a swimming lane at Greason Pool, a basket in Sargent Fitness center, or a courtroom on the Lubin Squash Heart:
- Access CampusGroups
- Seek for Athletics (additionally highlighted on the CampusGroups homepage)
- Choose Occasions and select the ability at which you want to reserve a exercise
- Choose register in the course of the web page and proceed to order the kind of tools/house you want to use on the time that works greatest for you (a rely of obtainable tools shall be offered for every timeslot).
- Word – you could must scroll via days early within the week to order house late within the week
- Word – you may reserve your house for a number of days on the similar location as a part of one reservation
- You’ll obtain an e-mail affirmation in your reservation and a reminder
- Screens at every facility may have entry to a report of reservations for every exercise timeslot and company shall be checked in previous to accessing your tools, courtroom or lane.
- For those who won’t be able to make use of the time you will have reserved, please return to CampusGroups to cancel your reservation.