SOUTH BEND, Ind., March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Being named to the “Greatest Locations to Work in Indiana” listing for 2021 is a significant achievement for Concord Healthcare IT. The award program created by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and Greatest Firms Group acknowledges and honors main employers in Indiana with excellent office cultures.
The well being knowledge administration firm is the one award winner from the higher South Bend space, and a part of an elite group of 125 companies statewide that might be formally acknowledged at a celebration on Might 6 and featured within the Indiana Chamber’s BizVoice® journal and on the Inside INdiana Enterprise with Gerry Dick statewide tv program.
The “Greatest Locations to Work in Indiana” award standards is weighted with 75 % targeted on complete worker suggestions about tradition, advantages, perks, flexibility and the general worker expertise and the remaining 25 % measuring the corporate’s office insurance policies, practices, philosophy, methods and demographics.
“Our function as a first-to-market innovator of well being knowledge administration options is a crucial one,” mentioned Tom Liddell, CEO of Concord Healthcare IT. “Dealing with very important affected person data with accuracy and safety may be intense, so, we attempt to stability that with a tradition that acknowledges excellence and celebrates wins. I am happy with the services this crew delivers for hospitals, group practices, labs and blood banks nationwide.”
“Now we have many great employers within the state, so it is nice to see increasingly firms participate on this effort to guage their office cultures and acquire the popularity they deserve,” says Indiana Chamber President Kevin Brinegar. “These firms constantly show to their workers how a lot they worth their contributions.”
Office tradition is a long-standing prime precedence for the Concord Healthcare IT crew. The corporate makes use of #InHarmony as a mantra that encourages every crew member to attach and share in a united strategy to balancing work and life. Previous to the pandemic, Concord Healthcare IT crew members would borrow the corporate’s #InHarmony flags and take them everywhere in the world the place they’d snap selfies on mountain tops and ocean flooring. Just lately, the corporate added a number of socially-distant methods to remain related, together with the #JustPaws photo-op. To take part, crew members adorn their household pet with a branded bandana and snap and share a photograph as a enjoyable technique to remind crew members to take a breather and share some pleasure with their canine, cat, or different pet.
The Concord Healthcare crew is in progress mode and looking out so as to add a variety of new positions in 2021. Whereas many crew members are at the moment working remotely, the corporate is renovating a bigger workplace area with a transfer deliberate later this 12 months. For data on obtainable positions, go to the Careers part of the corporate’s web site.
For the whole listing of firms named to the 2021 Greatest Locations to Work in Indiana, go to the Indiana Chamber’s website.
About Concord Healthcare IT
Concord Healthcare IT (HHIT) is a knowledge administration agency that migrates and archives affected person, worker and enterprise data for healthcare organizations. To strengthen care supply and enhance lives, we transfer and protect very important data in a method that retains it accessible, usable, safe and compliant. Since 2006, our crew of specialists has extracted, transformed, migrated and retained data from over 500 completely different scientific, monetary and administrative software program manufacturers. That data is secured on our cloud-based platform, HealthData Archiver®, which is reside in manufacturing on Epic’s App Orchard. Concord Healthcare IT has been ranked #1 within the 2020 Greatest in KLAS Software program & Providers Report as a Class Chief in Knowledge Archiving, and because the prime knowledge extraction and migration healthcare IT firm in accordance with Black E-book™ Market Analysis in 2019 and 2020. We have been additionally chosen by Trendy Healthcare as one of many 2019 Greatest Locations to Work in Healthcare. For extra data, go to: http://www.harmonyhit.com
SOURCE Concord Healthcare IT