Maintain updated with the newest analysis and uncover the instruments and methods advancing 3D cell tradition and its purposes
As a part of our devoted particular function, we’ve pulled collectively a collection of prime new assets to help and advance your work utilizing 3D cell tradition. Learn on to find how novel organoid fashions are getting used to develop affected person mini-brains, learn to precisely monitor in vitro tumor invasion, discover strong 3D fashions for respiratory analysis, and far more.
GLIOBLASTOMA MODELS: Recreating mind tumors in a dish
Dr. Richa Singhania highlights the important thing concerns in producing cerebral organoid-based 3D fashions to function affected person mini-brains and descriptions how Corning Life Sciences know-how is crucial to offering the right conditions for this analysis.
MODELING METASTASIS: Correct evaluation of in vitro 3D tumor invasion
ADME: Multi-organ modeling of drug absorption and metabolism
Find out how superior in vitro organ fashions present a human various to animal or in silico first-pass metabolism research and discover the potential for CN Bio’s gut-liver microphysiological system to enhance in vivo PK/PD predictions utilizing diclofenac.
PRECAST PLATES: Quickly seed cells with out hydrogel meeting
Find out how precast TrueGel3D® HTS Hydrogel Plates from MilliporeSigma can be utilized to determine high-throughput 3D cell cultures for tumor spheroid formation, stem cell tradition, immunology, ADME/tox research and extra.
RESPIRATORY MODELS: Turning the 3D cell tradition world the other way up
Overcome the challenges of animal-based matrices with GrowDex® hydrogels by UPM Biomedicals and set up strong 3D cell fashions for respiratory illness analysis, drug screening or host-pathogen interplay research.
CLONAL CULTURES: Exact manipulation of CRISPR-modified organoids
Obtain this novel protocol, developed in collaboration with HUB, to learn to precisely choose and isolate CRISPR/Cas9-modified organoids at excessive throughput utilizing YAMAHA MOTOR cell dealing with know-how.
PRECISION ONCOLOGY: Getting organoids into the clinic
Dr. Christian Regenbrecht discusses his work utilizing patient-derived tumor organoids to assist information most cancers therapy choices and the way he sees organoid fashions transferring into scientific apply sooner or later.
eBOOK: Important know-how for cell counting and viability measurements
Examine the highest applied sciences available on the market and discover the most effective cell counter on your purposes on this free information.
- 3D cell tradition and organoids: Potential instruments within the struggle towards COVID-19
Dr. Shuibing Chen discusses some great benefits of organoids, shocking discoveries in COVID analysis, and her hopes for revolutionizing the way forward for drug therapies. Read article >>
- A novel goal to inhibit glioblastoma invasion
Dr. Aleksandra Dukic, Oslo College Hospital, describes a novel goal for inhibiting glioblastoma most cancers invasion into surrounding mind tissue and the significance of this work in addressing the necessity for modern therapeutics to fight this aggressive most cancers. Watch on The Scientists’ Channel>>
- Analyzing most cancers development and therapy efficacy with imaging mass spectrometry
Dr. Amanda Hummon, Ohio State College, explains how her analysis group is growing novel mass spectrometry strategies to look at the interplay between medication and most cancers samples in each 3D cell cultures and patient-derived organoids. Watch on The Scientists’ Channel >>
Different prime assets:
- The right way to Purchase Cell Imaging Know-how: Discover helpful assets to assist simplify your selection in the case of buying your subsequent cell imager. Download eBook>>
- Excessive-content imaging: Learn this eBook to learn to seize in-depth and high-quality photographs of spheroids, stem cells, organs-on-chips, and entire organisms. Download eBook>>
- Cell cultivation: Discover ways to safely restart your cell analysis within the wake of COVID-19 with these prime ideas and greatest incubator decontamination practices. Read article >>
- Assay automation: Discover a exact, automated technique for the forskolin-induced swelling assay of human intestinal organoids and learn to apply this protocol to attain larger throughput in your personalised medication and drug discovery analysis. Download method >>
Check out what different researchers and scientists all around the world are saying concerning the newest tools and applied sciences in 3D cell tradition. Anastasia Velentza, from Ferring, shared her opinion on the PhysioMimix™ OOC Single and Multi-Organ Microphysiological System.
Discover extra information and assets in our 3D Cell Culture Special Feature>>